Here we go, first episode of the gaming podcast, >Attack Magic Item Flee. This week lwelyk, Baka, Patz, and Ecks showed up to talk about retro games, and which ones are our favorites. My audio continues to skip, a problem that will be fixed by next episode assuming NewEgg gets my RAM to me in time. The audio at the beginning is especially bad, but it's decent after that. Show notes after the jump.
This week we covered:
- Captain Planet!
- Robotnik's 5th wheel.
- Killzone 2 Review reactions
- DSi news
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Games we've been playing
- Incredibly long rants about old games
- DIE MONSTER!
Music used in this episode:
- Intro - Boss Select - Megaman 2
- Break 1 - My Memories are 110 Million -Remix of Wiley 1-2 from Megaman 2
- Break 2 - Harden the Duck Up! by Norg - Remix of The Moon from Ducktales
- Break 3 - Logic and Trick - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Closing - Wiley 1-2 - Megaman 2
Turns out there is a bonus world of levels for Yoshi's Island on the GBA. Gotta get it now.